A BLAST FROM THE PAST,PART 1!!

Today is a really interesting day. Out of boredom I woke up today morning and realized that I had a bunch of letters and notes from high school that I had kept and never really gone through.
Going through them made my day!!!!!i learnt a little bit about myself through these little snippets of my life:
1. We (I) was really horny. Some of those letters I got and wrote were P.G  H.M N(HO MY NGUDNESS)!!!
2. I was a hopeless romantic or
3. I knew how to fake being a romantic really well considering the prowess of my heart speak!
4. High school relationships were our idea of living on the edge!
Ill give you a sneak preview:

BREAK UP NOTE
So then my ex who was then my current wanted us to break up and told me to forget about her and move on. How could I? I was in love of course so I wrote back to her: (lemme just give the juicy part)
“I can’t stop thinking of you, I don’t want to and I’m not going to. If you want me to then tear away your face from my dreams, your name from my heart and take your touch from my skin,maybe that would work”
For a high school kid I truly knew how to express myself!!

WHEN MY EX WAS HAVING A BAD DAY:
So then everyone has bad days and my ex had just had a crappy one. She wasn’t the only one. This was after the exam release and u had probably amassed a Daudi msalaba(D+) and a chapati ongeza(C+) somewhere  and I’m sure somewhere was an Embe(damn you physics) too!
The school came up with a new grading system,I just remembered…lol
A-ALIVE
B-BARELY BREATHING
C-COMA
D-DEAD
E-EXTINCT
I wrote her a letter to make her feel better, ill just give you the edited version:-9

“I wish I could wipe away the tears from your eyes, the ones inside.I would say that I understand what you’re going through but I won’t. I’ve been discouraged so many times but somehow always got the strength to get through and much of that was cause of you. Do you remember the times I’ve been weak in front of you(the times that I swore that those weren’t tears welling up in my eyes) Those are the times that I felt strongest in you. Those are the times that you made me smile. I’m totally myself with you and you know I’m human-my weaknesses and the spec’s thing which you always diss me about (I’m still mad at you for thatJ)If you need to talk to me I’m always there. The thought of you sad doesn’t let me concentrate…”
I truly was lovestruck!!!

A RANDOM NOTE:
I can’ really place this in context but it’s just a four letter poem that I wrote that made me smile when I read it

Two hearts that care
One life to share

You’re a dream come true
It was on a torn piece of paper and it ended with a poorly drawn heart!(the thought that matter’s principle comes in at this point:-)

WHEN THINGS WERE THICK (I’M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT I HAD MUCKED UP WITH THE MRS.!!)
I found a poem that I wrote saying that I wanted to disappear and that I wish I was a magician…rambo bamboo boom boom!(kbc good times)…lol…high school could truly stress a brother!!!
If magic had I, in my veins and in my blood
Wand in my hand, spells uncast in my heart
Undo the done and do the undone
Would I do
Houdini would I play
And perfect should I say
The stage would be my home
Overshadow the acts of Rome.

In my last act would I disappear
The master of illusion
Would I cause confusion
Off the earth I would go
To the land I’m longing for.

Truly nimetoka mbali(and before you who knows yourself(Ndunge) tries to get a cheap shot,it means I’ve come from far!!)
I’ll still post like two more poems/notes  but I thought that this was enough for tonightJ
DISCLAIMER:CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY MAY BE REAL OR FICTIONAL AND  NOWHERE DO I SAY THAT ALL THIS WAS TO ONE GIRL,NEITHER DO I SAY THAT THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT GIRLS:-)

Comments

  1. I second that.you were totally horny 24/7 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...true that. The things we did in high skul for luv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...@joy dear hormones were raging like bushfires and you're not yourself as innocent!!!;-)

    @ken i think the whole thing about walking over oceans we would have done for real..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KIKUYU PRIVILEGE-WHEN WILL WE ADMIT IT EXISTS?

NEW YORK TIMES DECRIES CENSORSHIP

GETTING WHAT YOU WANT